5.20.2016

Scorching Blues

(click on pictures to zoom in)

Went to Komunitas Salihara, Pasar Minggu, last weekend to see an exhibition. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take pictures with anything beside my phone camera. The exhibition was Kait Kelindan and by the time you read this, it will already be over. These are pictures I took during my visit to Salihara. Btw, you can always track down pictures about the exhibition here.

If you've been reading this blog for quite some time, or if you are friends with me, you know that I love spending time going to art exhibitions or movie screenings. As cheesy as it sounds, I love art. And I think art is more than just paintings, or sculptures, or things you can see with bare eyes. I think of art as a personality, as a projection of something. I think of art as an effort of an artist to make his/her imagination a reality. An expression of their naked soul. I love going to art exhibitions because that way I'm able to see what's going on other people's mind. What they think of that I don't think of. Their way of expressing things.  The thought always come up to my mind, Will I ever make one of these? Will I one day host my own exhibition? These are the dreams hahah :") Right now, I'm not in someplace close to what people perceive as an artist. But I believe for every honest thought I express, I'm one step closer to becoming one. And if I ever be one, well,

I want you to come along and see my works. :)






One of my fave pictures that I took. I love how I could see hundreds of skyscrapers and tall buildings in just a glimpse of an eye. Just me and my ego, ignoring its problems. Everything seems so small. Everything seems so fine.

Oh, and I went with A :)




TWITTER | INSTAGRAM: @ALITACLAUDIA x @VVEEKEND101 | LOOKBOOK.NU | FACEBOOK | 
OTHER INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL: ALITA.CLAUDIA@YAHOO.COM

26 comments:

  1. Wow these pictures are amazing! I love too the one with the tall buildings, such a beautiful photo :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. been dying to visit this place for so long! the photos look amazing and love your outfit.
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! Thanks for sharing and have an awesome new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures! I love your top x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the meaning of art and how you're creeping closer to becoming an artist with every expressed, honest thought. This is a lovely post, refreshing and thought-provoking :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cool and stylish in this outfit. And your photoshoot location is just wow.

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I wanted to go on art exhibits, my city doesn't offer that much attention on exhibits like this. I still have to travel for hours to a different city to see and watch an exhibit. Anyway, you took really nice pictures :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful place, i like the signs!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat place to visit, and I love your outfit!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post,lovely pictures!

    http://caritrini.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blouse, and photography!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com


    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the photos, such a great post! Thanks for sharing! :)


    april of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    instagram:@aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are absolutely STUNNING! Amazing style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am obsessed with art exhibitions! Great blog darling.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram: @Missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  15. Art exhibitions are very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing ��

    <3 | X | Latest: Barbie Blonde - Style Post

    ReplyDelete
  16. That wall is really cool! At first I thought you edited it and typed the font.

    Melanie
    The Mel Division

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhh! I really love the scenery in your post! Such a nice place. Yay!



    April of:https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your top!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool photos! But those kitties needed their eyes clean. Poor babies!

    Love, Marie Roget | Marie Roget Shop

    ReplyDelete
  20. luurve your photos! they all look soothing ;)
    too bad you cnt take pics inside, i am quite curious to see

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  21. These photos are stunning. Thanks for sharing girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love your pictures. Youroutfit is amazing x

    thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance