8.26.2016

[hypnotic music drifts]


Is it just me or Japan has been very popular lately? Several friends of mine (and people who happen to appear on my social media feeds) went to Japan for a holiday trip. They post pictures of streets (which as you know, is my kind of thing), several tourist attractions, foods and so many interesting stores. Not to mention seeing pictures of the Japanese themselves. I have always been interested in seeing how people from different areas dressed. And I can say that the Japanese has brought an influence to the fashion world. Which is why you may have been familiar with the word harajuku. Japan fashion has many subcultures and each one of them has their own uniqueness.

I have been exploring the net mostly about Japan because I'll be travelling there...*drumrolls* NEXT WEEK! My uni starts on Monday and I'll be leaving on Saturdayand yes I'm going to miss the second week of uni, because why not. And right now I'm just saving pictures and creating tons of moodboards about what I'm gonna wear and what I'll be seeing there. It's gonna be really exciting! Comment below if you want to tell me anything about what food I should try, stores I should visit, things I should do, or just your general thoughts about Japan.

Can hardly wait!







 Gucci FW16 campaign







P.S: Decided to post these pictures in black and white because I took it from different sitesand they possibly have different color tonesso yeah. Pic credit: [1] [2] [3]


TWITTER | INSTAGRAM: @ALITACLAUDIA x @VVEEKEND101 | LOOKBOOK.NU | FACEBOOK | 
OTHER INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL: ALITA.CLAUDIA@YAHOO.COM

9 comments:

  1. Love these street shots! I really want to visit Japan one day - I took Japanese for 3 years actually! Hope you have a good trip!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japaneses fashion is definitely fascinating, but I'm not so sure it's wearable for a typical American. Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pics
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really want to go to Japan and these photos are so rad. So jealous of your upcoming trip!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope I get the chance to go to Japan one day! Thanks for sharing these pics with us :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the streetstyle shots and specially the inspiration. x

    Have a nice week ahead,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such amazing photos!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance